We’re entering into a new block of training and the focus for this one will be to both prep us for http://unasttropez.com/?p=746 Cosmeston, and to help you attack your 5k times as that seems to be a goal now spring half marathons / marathons are out of the way.
I’m also pleased to announce that http://dreytons.com/selling/ Ryan Cullen and where can i buy cenforce online Matt Henson have come on board to help organise and run the Weds sessions – it’ll help spread the load and enable us to run multiple groups to account for different levels of ability on the night.
Here’s the programme in full – we’re trying to cover all levels of ability, so if you’ve not tried the speed sessions before then this block is a pretty good one to dive in to give it a go.
- cytotec no prescription 23rd May – 1 mile test run
- 30th May – 400m (x10 reps, x 6 reps, x3 reps)
- 6th June – 1km (x5 reps, x3 reps, x1 rep)
- 13th June – Circuit (individual, progressive)
- 20th June – Partner fartlek session
- 27th June – 1000m / 800m / 600m / 400m / 200m (x2 reps, scaled)
- 4th July – Circuits (partner work, scaled)
- 11th July – COSMESTON
- 18th July – 1 mile re-test run
- 25th July – Agility, balance, coordination session
Check us out on Facebook to get the latest news and details of all our sessions.